Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and Yacuba Games Limited (“Yacuba”) under which you may access Yacuba’s websites www.yacuba.com, www.armyrage.com (“the Website”). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Website.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
· any part of the Website;
· any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
· any software used in the provision of the Website; or
· any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Yacuba may from time to time provide interactive services on the Website, including, without limitation:
· Chat rooms.
· Bulletin boards.
· Public Forums.
Where Yacuba does provide any Interactive Service, such services enable users or visitors of the Website to distribute submissions for viewing by one or more users or visitors to the Website.
You are and shall remain solely responsible for the submissions you distribute on or through the Interactive Services and/or posted under your username or otherwise by you in the Interactive Services and for the consequences of submitting and posting the same.
You acknowledge that the use of any submission posted in the Interactive Services is at your own risk. For example, Yacuba is not responsible for, and Yacuba does not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users or visitors in the Interactive Services and Yacuba specifically disclaims any and all liability in connection therewith.
Yacuba will do its best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any Interactive Service and Yacuba will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, Yacuba is under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service and Yacuba expressly excludes our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a user or a visitor in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Where Yacuba does moderate an Interactive Service, it will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Website (“contributions”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
· Be accurate (where they state facts).
· Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
· Comply with applicable law in the UK, in any country from which they are posted and in any country from which you intend it to be read as shown by for example the language used or the content.
Contributions must not:
· Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
· Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
· Promote sexually explicit material.
· Promote violence.
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· Give the impression that they emanate from us or any third party, if this is not the case.
· Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
Yacuba will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, Yacuba may take such action as Yacuba deems appropriate.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as Yacuba reasonably feels is necessary.
Yacuba excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and Yacuba may take any other action Yacuba reasonably deems appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
Yacuba may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes Yacuba makes, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the Website.